Pavtube Studio is wowing holiday shoppers with spectacular Christmas gifts: 20% off digital coupons for Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate supporting lifetime free upgrade have been dished out. The mega discount starting today will expire on Feb 6, 2017, along with Pavtube Year-End Deal online promotion.
Pavtube Studio specializes in developing multimedia software based on Windows and Mac OS X, which provides video audio software across Apple, Android, Microsoft, Samsung, HTC, Google, Sony and other platforms or devices, including DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper and HD video converter. Its best-seller Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate integrates the functions of these 3 different tools into one application: rip DVD, decrypt Blu-ray and transcode video.
The original price of Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is $65, but now is $52 only. You can read its review, tech specs and learn how to use it in the below links section and then determine whether to buy it. You have enough time to consider it about cause the Christmas Promotion and Year-End Deal will go along with from today to Feb 6, 2017.
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is an all-in-one converter which is able to backup, rip, convert and transcode Blu-rays, DVDs and videos to any video/audio format. Also as a video editor, you are allowed to make your own favorite videos for entertainment. With the help of Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, you can convert your Blu-rays/DVDs/videos to almost any video formats to meet your satisfaction. It can convert 2D video to 3D SBS video for 3D TVs and any VR Headsets including PS VR, Google Daydream VR, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift CV1, Gear VR, etc. After conversion, you are allowed to play movies on almost every device in the current market. You can also trim your favorite clips, crop your unwanted images, and adjust the video effect, etc as you like. Really deserves to be called Video Converter Ultimate!
1. Wide range of input source and output formats
A large number of file formats are accepted by this package, Blu-ray, DVD, MP4, MOV, MKV, MXF, TiVo, JPEG, BMP, etc. More than 200 formats are listed under Format pane for output. What’s more, you are now able to create videos in H.265/HEVC and save the videos in better video quality.
2. Support converting videos to and from 4K UHD
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate also supports 4K converting, which means you can use it to convert all leading standard and high definition video formats to and from 4K video/audio formats. It supports every popular 4K encoding technology, including H.265/HEVC, H.264, MPEG, Xvid, VP8, VP9, etc. Its Mac version Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac supports the latest macOS Sierra. High compatibility makes it suitable for all Mac users.
3. Edit Blu-ray/DVD/Video
Adjust video brightness, contrast, saturation, hue and volume control. Remove a section that is not pertinent to the message of your video. Extract multiple segments from any video clip. Crop letterbox or pillarbox from video clips. Add text or image watermarks to personalize your video. Preview your edited video in real time, to ensure optimal results are achieved.
4. Convert 2D to Anaglyph, Side-by-Side or Top/Bottom 3D
This video software acts as a 2D to 3D conversion tool, helping users convert any standard 2D video to Anaglyph (ten types), Side by Side (Half-Width/Full), Top and Bottom (Half-Height/Full) 3D files in a variety of formats like AVI, MP4, MKV, MWV, etc. allowing playback on portable 3D video devices, computers (PC/Mac), or 3D TVs. It allows you to switch L/R image and change the 3D scene depth as desired.
5. Video preview window
This is one of the most outstanding features of Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate. When you open Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate and load DVDs, on the right side of the main interface there is a small window allows you to have a smooth preview of the video you want to convert. Really a big highlight!
6. Backup Blu-rays/DVDs
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate can copy the entire Blu-ray/DVD disc content to your computer hard drive with its original structure and all audio/subtitle tracks and chapter markers preserved. In addition to its full disk copy, it can also save 100% intact BD M2TS/DVD VOB movies without extras, which is called directly copy.
Supported Input File Formats
3D Blu-ray movies, 2D Blu-ray movies, Blu-ray Folder, Blu-ray ISO Image File
DVD movies, DVD Folder, DVD IFO File, DVD ISO Image File
|4K UHD Video Formats||MP4, TS, MKV, AVI, FLV, WebM, MOV, MXF|
|4K UHD Encoding||H.265/HEVC, H.264, MPEG, XviD, VP8, VP9|
|HD Video||MPEG2 HD Files (*.mpg;*.mpeg)
MPEG4 HD Files (*.mp4)
QuickTime HD Files (*.mov)WMV HD Video Files (*.wmv)
HD TS, HD MTS, HD M2TS, HD TRP, HD TP
|SD Video||3GP (*.3gp;*.3g2), AVI, DV Files (*.dv;*.dif), Flash Files (*.flv;*.swf;*.f4v), MOD, MJPEG (*.mjpg;*.mjpeg), MKV, MPEG (*.mpg;*.mpeg;*.mpeg2;*.vob;*.dat), MPEG4 (*.mp4;*.m4v)MPV, QuickTime Files (*.qt;*.mov), Real Media Files (*.rm;*.rmvb), TOD, Video Transport Stream Files (*.ts;*.trp;*.tp), Windows Media Files (*.wmv;*.asf)|
|Audio||AAC, AIFF Files (*.aif;*.aiff), CUE, FLAC, M4A, MPEG Files (*.mp3;*.mp2), Monkey’s Audio Files (*.ape), Ogg, Raw AC3 Files (*.ac3), Real Audio Files (*.ra;*.ram), SUN AU Files (*.au), WAV, WMA|
Supported Output File Formats
|Video||MPG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, DivX, XviD, AVI, FLV, MP4, M4V, MKV, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, MTV, SWF, WMV, ASF, DPG, TS, DV, VOB, AMV, WebM|
|HD Video||H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AVI, ASF, MKV, MOV, MPG, TS, WMV, MP4, WebM|
|4K UHD Video||4K H.265/HEVC Video(*.mp4), 4K H.265/MPEG-4 AVC Video(*.mp4), 4K MPEG-4 Video(*.mp4), WebM-VP8 4K WebM Video(*.webm), WebM-VP9 4K WebM Video(*.webm), 4K H.264 TS Video(*.ts), 4K AVI Video(*.avi), XviD 4K Video(*.avi), 4K H.264 FLV Video(*.flv), 4K MKV Video(*.mkv), YouTube 4K Video(*.mp4)|
|3D Video||MP4 Side by Side 3D, MP4 Top and Bottom 3D, MP4 Anaglyph 3D, MKV Side by Side 3D, MKV Top and Bottom 3D, MKV Anaglyph 3D, WMV Side by Side 3D, WMV Top and Bottom 3D, WMV Anaglyph 3D, AVI Side by Side 3D, AVI Top and Bottom 3D, AVI Anaglyph 3D, MOV Side by Side 3D, MOV Top and Bottom 3D, MOV Anaglyph 3D|
|Audio||AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, M4A, MKA, MP2, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA|
|Apple||iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S/4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone
iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina Display, iPad mini, iPad 4, the new iPad, iPad 2
iPod, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod touch
|Android||Samsung Galaxy, Google, Motorola, LG, Sony, HTC|
|Game hardware||PS4, PS3, PSP, Wii, NDS, Xbox|
Supported Video Editing Software
|Editing software||iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, etc.|
As media converter suite, this easy media converter software firstly helps people to convert video and DVD/Blu-ray to formats like MP4, MPG, WMV, 3GP, FLV, M4V, MPEG, MKV, etc. for multiple uses. It could also convert video and Blu-ray/DVD for various players, devices and editing software programs, such as iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S8, etc.
Step 1. Import Source Blu-ray/DVD/Video
Click Add Video button to import source video files, and Load file(s) button to import source Blu-ray/DVD files. You can play source files with the built-in player, take screenshots, select and preview subtitles and audio tracks. If you import source video files, you can even add external subtitles for output. After loading source media files, you can select subtitles and audio tracks, preview source media files, snap screenshots, rename output file, check details, etc.
Step 2. Choose Output Profile
Click Format panel to choose format for output files. You can choose the one that meets your devices or players most.
Step 3: Specify parameters for output files
Click the settings button next to the Profile frame to specify parameters for output files. You can reset Video Codec, Quality, Video size (choose output video size from provided options, or manually input the size you desire into the box according to your devices or players), Bit Rate, Frame Rate, Aspect ratio, Audio Codec, Audio Quality, Sample rate, Channels, etc.
Step 4: Edit video (optional)
You can click Edit button to customize output files at your own will. Video editing features provided include: Trim, Crop, Text Watermark, Image/Video Watermark, Effect, and Audio Replace.
- Trim: Allowing users to decide where to start and where to end when converting the selected clip, so that unwanted segments will be cut out after conversion.
- Crop: Getting rid of the black edges and unwanted area of the image.
- Text Watermark: Here, you can create a text watermark to personalize your video. For a text watermark, select the “Enable” box below the preview screen and type whatever text you want in the text watermark area.. You may strikeout, underline and transparent effect for the text. The font, color, size, and style of the text can be adjusted too. Click “Apply to All” to apply the settings to all the videos that are listed in file list.
- Image/ Video Watermark: Here, you can import an image or video watermark to personalize your video.
- Effect: Customize the output effect. Here, you can adjust brightness, contrast and saturation, apply gray, flip color, invert or Aged film effects and apply a number of deinterlacing options.
- Audio Editor: Adding audio to target video file so that you can replace the original audio track with favorite melody.
Step 5. Start conversion
Back to the main interface and click the “Convert” button to convert Blu-ray/DVD/Video to various video and audio formats. You can see the converting progress, time, size, etc. Hence, you can manage your Blu-ray, DVD movies with your mulitiple devices in an easier way.
- Converting 3D TiVo recordings for Watching on Oculus Rift CV1/DK2
- Convert 3D MKV/FLV/MTS/ISO to 3D MP4 for Google Daydream VR
- Can you Watch 3D Blu-ray on HTC Vive?
- Teach you How to Watch 3D YouTube on Oculus Rift CV1
- How to View 3D Video on a VR Headsets?
- Easy Solve PowerDVD Won’t Play 2D/3D movie Problem
- Can OHC play 3D Blu-ray ISO with no audio mess up
- Get 3D Blu-ray Movies running Popcorn Hour A-500 Pro
- How can You watch a 3D video in 3D or regular 2D with VLC?
- View 3D Movies Including 3D Blu-ray with Gear VR via Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
Blu-ray Ripping Guides
- Rip Blu-ray for TV Streaming Without Operating a Blu-ray Player
- Blu-ray Region Hack for JVC XVNA70BK player
- Rip Blu-ray to Drobo 5N NAS for Plex Streaming
- Copy Blu-ray The Walking Dead to portable devices for enjoyment
- Rip Blu-ray to HD MPEG-TS with Subtitle for Apple TV
- Rip Blu-ray to NAS to Establish Media Library
- The Best Blu-ray to MKV Ripper for HD Media Players and HTPCs
- How to Rip 4K Blu-ray to Sony FMPX10 4K Ultra HD Media Player?
DVD Backup Guides
- Top 6 DVD to Facebook Rippers for Uploading DVD to Facebook
- Top 20 Softwares for Ripping DVD to AVI, Xvid, Divx
- Copy DVD to Computer for Kodi Streaming Around House
- Copy 600 DVDs for CyberLink PowerDVD 15 Watching on the Computer
- Copy Region 2 DVD to Plex in Multi-track MKV
- Top 5 DVD to iTunes Converter Reviews for Mac and Windows
- Why won’t my Portable DVD Player play DVD discs?
- Best DVD Decrypter for macOS Sierra to Rip/Copy DVD
4K/HD Video Guides
- 4K Movie Tips & Tricks — 4K MP4 Solutions on PC and Mac
- View 4K videos on Samsung TV via Roku 4
- Help You Play 2K and 4K MKV on Surface Book 2/1 with no limits
- Best 5 4K Video Converter for Mac [macOS Sierra included]
- You can Play 4K on Android phone/tablet
-  Top 5 4K Video Converter for Windows
- How to Watch Any 4K Video on Sony Bravia 4K TV?
- Play 4K on Kodi – Install 4K Media Add-On for Kodi
- How to Play MKV VOBSubs/PGS in Kodi?
- Convert 3D MKV/MTS/ISO to 3D MP4 for Google Daydream VR
- How to Play MKV on VLC Smoothly?
- 3 Ways to Convert MKV to MP4 for iTunes Playing
- ROKU 4 and VC1 in MKV container
- VC-1 mkvs playback in Kodi
- Transcoding audio in MKV from AAC to AC3 5.1 to play on WDTV
- Help You Play 2K and 4K MKV on Surface Book 2/1 with no limits