iPad’s built-in Videos app can play TV shows, movies, and podcasts that you find online and download to your iPad. After you’ve downloaded content, use these all-in-one guide for iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 etc to work with pretty familiar playback tools to play it. Enjoy!
The iPad latest news or Tips for Fans:
- All Solving Compatibility Problems for iPad
- Rip Blu-ray to m3u8 for iPad/iPhone playback
- 2016 Top 5 Blu-ray to iPad Air/Mini/Pro Converter
- Extract a pure audio Blu-ray to iPhone/iPad for listening
- iTunes MKV: Best Way to Import MKV videos to iTunes library
- Best iPad MKV Player Apps to Play MKV HD Videos on Your iPad
- How to Stream an iPad’s Screen to a TV with Apple TV 4
- Upload YouTube to Dropbox for playing On iPad/iPhone/Android
At first you need to know a list about everything on your iPad/iPad 2/iPad 3/iPad 4:
Part I: iPad Releated Guides
- Top solution to copy Thanksgiving Blu-Ray to iPad
- How to keep iTunes Rentals forever on your iPad series
- How to Play WMV on iPad Air/ iPad Mini/ iPad Pro/ iPad
- MP4 Can Playable on iPad Air/iPad Air 2 use iPad Converter
- Rip DVD to AirVR use iPad Mini on Mac With 3D Effects
- Stream Video from iPhone/iPad/iPod to Apple TV
- Sync downloaded Vuze video with iPhone/iPad
- WLMP to MP4 Converter –Convert WLMP to iPhone, iPad and iPod
- How can I install Flash Player for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- Copy Blu-ray to NAS for syncing to iPad
Part II: iPad 2 Releated Guides
- Copy DVD “Steve Jobs” Full Movie to iPhone/iPad 2/Android
- Play 3D YIFY movies on iPad 2 without Codec missing issue
- Sync FLV to iTunes for iDevices Playback
- How to play Lacie Fuel Blu-ray on iPad 2
- Sync MKV, AVI, DVD, Blu-ray to iPad 2 with Plex
Part III: iPad 3 Releated Guides
- Convert MKV on iPad Air,iPad 3 and new iPad 3 on Mac
- Backup Blu-ray to Computer Stick for Watching on iPad 3
- Download video from BBC iPlayer to play on iPad 3
- Get MKV with DTS Audio to play on iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad 3/4 smoothly
- Why Not Sync MKV, AVI, VOB, Tivo, WMV, MVI files to iPad 3?
- Ripping children’s movies to iPad 3/iPad Air for use in car
Part V: iPad 4 Releated Guides
- Rip Blu-ray for Plex Streaming to iPad 4 via Mac 10.11
- Watch Lumix GH4 4K Video on iPhone/iPad 4
- Top iOS Device- iPad Air vs iPad 4 vs iPad 2: specs comparison
- Convert TiVo Recordings to Mac H.264-compliant videos for iPad 4 playing
Related Products for iPad/iPad 2/iPad 3/iPad 4 Users :
Top 1. Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate – Supports not only non-protected Blu-ray and DVD movies, but also a wide range of HD and SD Video files, like MTS, M2TS, TOD, MOD, MOV, WMV, MP4, TiVo, FLV, some MXF files, etc. The Blu-ray movies can be imported from Blu-ray BDMV/Blu-ray Folder, ISO and the DVDs can be loaded from DVD Folder, DVD IFO File, and DVD ISO Image File. The Video Converter Ultimate supports almost all popular media players/devices, like iPad/iPad 2/iPad 3/iPad 4, Apple TV/Apple TV 2/Apple TV 3/Apple TV 4, WD TV Live, Xbox One, PS4, Popcorn Hour, PSP, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPad Pro, iPod touch 6, Android Tablets and Phones, Windows 10 Tablets and Phones, etc.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
- An all-in-one solution to fast convert Blu-ray/DVD and various videos to MKV/AVI/H.264…
- Stream media contents from your PC to Android, Windows and iOS devices over wireless network.
- Backup Blu-ray 3D movies to 3D/2D video files like MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, WMV, etc.
- Convert 1080p HD Video/DVD/Blu-ray Movies to the new iPad 3, Apple TV 3, Xoom, Galaxy Tab, HTC One X, Asus Transformer Pad TF300, Galaxy Note 10.1… with pleasant quality.
- Support NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream (AMD APP) acceleration technologies.
- Convert Blu-ray and DVD movies with your specified audio/subs tracks.
- Supported OS: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10
Tips: Mac users, pls Download iMedia Converter for Mac (including El Capitan).
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/imedia-converter-mac/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-iMedia-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177788.html
Top 3. Pavtube ByteCopy – Pavtube ByteCopy is your best tool to rip and convert Blu-ray movies and DVDs to iPad Series container format with multiple audio tracks and subtitle sincluded. Besides retaining multiple audio tracks and multiple subtitles in an MKV video without transcoding and quality loss, Pavtube ByteCopy is also able to encode the original soundtracks into 5.1 channels with your wanted language. It preserves chapter markers in the converted MKV file. All that and more make it possible for you to easily select your needed tracks, subtitles, as well as chapters when watching Blu-ray and DVD movies with your media players.
And other than that, you can backup and convert latest Blu-ray and DVD movies to any other formats like MP4/MOV with multi-track audios, M4V, AVI, WMV, MPG, M2TS, etc for playback on iOS/Android/Windows Tablets/Phones, HD Media Players (WDTV), editing software (Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, etc.), and more.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/bytecopy/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-ByteCopy/3000-7970_4-76158512.html
Tips: For Mac users, pls Download Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac （including El Capitan）
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/bytecopy-mac/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-ByteCopy/3000-7970_4-76177783.html
Note: Much wonderful software bundled with ByteCopy will provide you more amazing experience in converting videos. Go to Money Saving Software Bundles to get special offer for more software, such as ByteCopy + Video Converter Ultimate = Only $79.9, Save $27.1, ByteCopy($42) + ChewTune($29) = Only $54.9, Save $16.1 and so on.