* Backup Blu-ray M2TS and DVD VOB movie without annoying extras
* Full disc copy with original structure and information preserved
* Lossless BD/DVD to multi-track MKV backup
* Rip and convert Blu-ray/DVD to multi-track MP4/MOV/AVI format and more SD/HD formats
* Best solution to watch BD/DVDs on Any Tablets, Smartphones, 3D TVs, HD media players, Media Servers, etc.
* Extract SRT subtitle
Pavtube ByteCopy is your best Blu-ray/DVD backup and conversion friend able to output lossless MKV and multi-track MP4/MOV. Various audio/video output formats are also supported so that you’re able to watch videos effortlessly on different devices. If you want to extract one or several video clips for enjoyment or business, take a try with the built-in video editor. (How to use ByteCopy)
Outstanding multi-track output
1. Lossless backup from Blu-ray/DVD to MKV
Backup Blu-ray/DVD to MKV without any quality loss.
2. Multi-track MP4/MOV output
Convert Blu-ray/DVD sources to multi-track MP4/MOV.
1. 2D-3D conversion
Make 3D videos out of 2D Blu-ray/DVD sources in 3D MKV/MP4/MOV/WMV/AVI formats with side by side, anaglyph and top-bottom effect.
2. 3D-3D backup
Keep the same 3D effect with the source 3D Blu-ray videos.
Excellent Blu-ray/DVD backup
1. Full disc copy
Backup Blu-ray/DVD sources to your computer hard drive in original structure and with all information preserved.
2. Main movie backup
Copy the main movie from your Blu-ray/DVD discs without annoying previews, warnings and promotional clips.
A remarkable video editor & maker
1. Add SRT/ASS/SSA subtitles to video
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate allows you to insert subtitles in SRT/ASS/SSA format to help get a better understanding of the video.
2. Trim & Crop
Get your favorite video clips by trimming and remove black bars and unwanted areas of the video by cropping where you’re also allowed to adjust aspect ratio.
3. Split & Merge
Separate one file into several clips according to quantity, time duration and size by splitting and combine several videos into one as a complete movie by merging.
1. Extract SRT subtitle
Pavtube ByteCopy allows you to extract subtitle in srt format from the source video.
2. Video preview before conversion
A small built-in player allows you to take a preview of your source video first before conversion.
3. Choose desired subtitle and audio track
Select your target subtitle and audio track from your Blu-ray/DVD discs.
4. Conversion acceleration supported
You’re allowed to accelerate the conversion speed with NVIDIA CUDA/AMD APP technology.
Read More: Pavtube ByteCopy Related Guides
- Best Solution to stream DVD to any device via home network
- How to Backup Blu-ray and DVD to 25 TB Drobo DAS Storage?
- Rip DVD to Multi-track MKV watching on WDTV Live Plus/Hub
- Enable Blu-ray movie for Smoothly Playback on Xbox One
- Watch Blu-ray on Chromecast and Plex Home Theater through Plex with original DTS-HD Master audio track
- The Top 10 Highest-Grossing Christmas Movies of All Time
- Set up Plex on Roku and Rip Blu-rays/DVDs to Plex Media Server
- Rip Blu-ray to iTunes to Watch on Apple TV 3 and iPads with Dolby Digital 5.1 and AAC Stereo
- Backup and Upload DVD Collections to Seagate Wireless Plus
- Rip DVDs (TV Shows) to Multi-track MKV for Playback with VLC Player
- Top 5 Best DVD Ripping Tools for All Windows/Mac Users
- Backup Jurassic Park (3D Blu-ray+Blu-ray+DVD) to M2TS, MP4, AVI, MKV, VOB, M4V, MPG
- Backup Blu-ray (Especially in 3D) to Hard Disk and Connect to Network for Watching on TV
- Rip Blu-ray Movies to H.264 HD Video for Watching on Laptop While Traveling
- Blu-ray ISO to MKV: Can WD TV Live Play Blu-ray ISO?