YouTube will be the biggest video supplying site with millions of funny videos, TV shows, 3D movies, 4K videos, etc. And YouTube might have made it harder to watch. it requires an Internet connection so we kind of depend on the internet. But it’s still possible to download videos from YouTube using an app on your iPad Pro 9.7 then you can play YouTube videos on iPad Pro 9.7 offline. Here’s a step-by-step guide which will work for you.
There are many free YouTube video downloader for iPad Pro 9.7, such as video downloader, YouTube converter, Documents 5, etc. Here we take video downloader as the instance to show you the easy way to download YouTube video on iPad Pro 9.7 to view without the internet connection.
How to Free Download YouTube video on iPad Pro 9.7?
Step 1: Go to App Store on iPad Pro 9.7. Then search for and download a “video downloader” application compatible for use with YouTube videos. At this time, experts in the tech industry recommend using Video Downloader Lite Super by George Young, since the app is free of charge and lacks ads and pop-up messages.
Step 2: Launch the video downloader app on your iPad Pro 9.7 after installation is complete.The app’s built-in browser will open and default to YouTube’s website at https://www.youtube.com/.
Note: Type YouTube’s URL into the address bar if the site does not launch automatically upon opening the app.
Step 3: Navigate to and tap on the YouTube video you want downloaded to your iPad Pro 9.7. Tap on the “play” button to watch the video. Either the icon of a disk, or the option to “download” the video will display at the bottom of your session, depending on your iPad’s version of iOS.
Step 4: Select the option to “save” or “download” the video to your iPad Pro 9.7. Tap and hold on the video pane to access a menu with these options if no options display on-screen.
Step 5: Type a name for the video, then tap on “Save.” The YouTube video will save to the “Files” folder in the video downloader application, which you can access at any time with or without an Internet connection on your iPad Pro 9.7.
Or you can choose to download YouTube video to PC then transfer the downloaded YouTube video to iPad Pro 9.7 via iTunes. Below are some ways to free download YouTube video to the computer.
How to Download YouTube video to the computer?
There are many ways to download YouTube videos, either using a browser plug-in or simply by pasting the URL of the video into another website. One easy way is to type dl or dlv infront of YouTube in the URL (eg. www.dlyoutube.com…), then press Enter. This takes you straight to a downloader site where you decide what quality video you want and then press Download. Easy. Or you choose use KeepVid to download YouTube video.
1. Head to www.youtube.com and find a video you want to download. Hit Ctrl-L to highlight the URL address. PressCtrl-C to Copy the URL from your browsers address bar.
2. Head to keepvid.com and click in the box to the left of the Download button. Press Ctrl-V to paste your copied URL and click Download. You’ll see the available versions of the video appear below.
3. From the list, choose the format you want. For iPad Pro 9.7 playing, MP4 is recommended for the best compatibilitythe and then go to the highest quality – in this case it’s 720p. Simply click the link to start the download – ignore the flashing adverts around the page which are not download links at all.
4. Look in your ‘downloads’ folder, or click the downloaded video in your browser’s status bar (we’re using Chrome here) to watch the video. To playing YouTube video on iPad Pro 9.7, you only need to sync the download MP4 video to iPad Pro 9.7 via iTunes.
Tips: Convert Unsupported YouTube video to iPad Pro 9.7 Supported Video
As we all know, Apple products including iPad Pro 9.7 only play MP4, MOV, M4V. But YouTube downloaded video maybe MP4, FLV, 3GP, WebM. Except MP4, the other three video formats aren’t supported by iPad Pro 9.7. If you have some unsupported YouTube video and don’t have the internet or chance to download them again with iPao Pro 9.7 playable formats, or the video you want to download has no the MP4 version for iPad Pro 9.7, you can use a video to iPad Pro converter to re-encode the video to iPad Pro 9.7.
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate <Mac version> is a professional video transcoder that can re-encode any YouTube video to iPad Pro 9.7 supported MP4, MOV, M4V with high resolution. It supports batch conversion so you can batch convert YouTube video to MP4 1080p/720p for iPad Pro 9.7/12.9, iPad Air 3, iPad Mini 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, etc. Easy to use. 100% clean. No adware.
Free download and install
Step 1: Drag and drop YouTube videos to the app simply or click “File” on the top of the interface.
Step 2: Choose MP4, MOV, M4V format video from “Common Video” or “HD Video”. Or you can select the optimized preset for iPad Pro 9.7 from “iPad” profile. You can choose iPad Mini HD video as the target format which is supported also by iPad Pro 9.7.
Tip: You can click “Settings” to adjust the video size to iPad Pro supported resolution to get better YouTube video playback.
Step 3: Click “Convert” on the UI to start YouTube video to iPad Pro 9.7 conversion.
- How to Play Blu-ray on iPad Air 3 Without Quality Loss?
- Play MKV Files on iPad Pro 9.7 Successfully
- Play DVD Movies on iPad Mini 4
- Play Exercise and Art DVDs Video on iPad Air 3
- How to Play TiVo Recordings on Android Tablet/iPad while traveling?