MP4 is a video format that is much compatible with many media players, video editing softwares and devices. But when it comes to 4K MP4, things got changed.
Question 1. I have a 4K MP4 video recorded by a 4K camera, but can’t import it into Final Cut Pro. So, how can I convert the 4K MP4 video for common video editing software?
Question 2. Some video-sharing sites like YouTube have some gorgeous 4K sample videos, but how can I download the 4K videos in MP4 for offline watching without buffering and ads?
Question 3. I want to play my 4K MP4 video clips on my iPad Pro, but it seems that the iPad can’t play 4K MP4 video. Any suggestion?
These are some questions from some forums. If you have similar questions about 4K videos, you have come to this right place to find answers. In this article, we will show you how to play 4K MP4 on computer and portable devices, and how to edit 4K MP4 with NLEs without any problems.
It is a little difficult to get that done. But Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate(Mac) can done well. It is a professional 4K video converter which can convert any 4K MP4 to any video you want like H.264 MP4, AVI, MKV, M3U8, 3D MP4, Apple ProRes, etc on Windows so that you can play them on various Apple (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV) and Android devices (Samsung, HTC, Sony, Amazon Kindle Fire, Google, Lenovo, etc) and edit them with FCP, iMovie, Premiere Pro, etc. Besides, professional editing functions are provided to you: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
Free Download and Install
How to Convert/Compress 4K MP4 Videos for Editing, Uploading, Playing?
Step 1. Launch this 4K MP4 converter, and hit the “Add Video” button to load one or more 4K MP4 video clips. Alternatively, you can directly drag and drop target 4K MP4 source video(s) to the main window.
Step 2. From the Format panel, you should choose one from hundreds of options based on your own needs.You can select .mp4/.avi/.mkv etc from “Common video” or “HD video” to fit your devices, TVs, 3D glasses, NLEs, etc.
Edit MP4 video
You can click Edit button to customize output files at your own will. Video editing features provided include: Trim, Crop, Text Watermark, Image/Video Watermark, Effect, and Audio Replace.
- Trim: Allowing users to decide where to start and where to end when converting the selected clip, so that unwanted segments will be cut out after conversion.
- Crop: Getting rid of the black edges and unwanted area of the image.
- Text Watermark: Here, you can create a text watermark to personalize your video. For a text watermark, select the “Enable” box below the preview screen and type whatever text you want in the text watermark area.. You may strikeout, underline and transparent effect for the text. The font, color, size, and style of the text can be adjusted too. Click “Apply to All” to apply the settings to all the videos that are listed in file list.
- Image/ Video Watermark: Here, you can import an image or video watermark to personalize your video.
- Effect: Customize the output effect. Here, you can adjust brightness, contrast and saturation, apply gray, flip color, invert or Aged film effects and apply a number of deinterlacing options.
- Audio Editor: Adding audio to target video file so that you can replace the original audio track with favorite melody.
Step 3. When all settings are done, you can click “Start conversion” button to begin converting/compressing 4K MP4 video.
After the conversion, you can locate the generated video files in output folder. Then you can play these MP4 videos on iPad, iPhone, Samsung TV, LG TV, Sharp TV, Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy TabPro S, etc.
- Convert 3D MKV/FLV/MTS/ISO to 3D MP4 for Google Daydream VR
- Nintendo Wii Video Converter: Play MKV, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV on Wii/Wii U
- Convert 2D Movie Clips to 3D SBS MP4 for 3D Devices
- How to Play MP4 Videos in Windows Media Player?
- 3 Ways to Convert MKV to MP4 for iTunes Playing