Both Microsoft and Apple now have large, work-and-play-ready, tablets available and gunning for your home and office space. In front of the two excellent tablets, many consumers claims that iPad Pro is definitely a better device. But is it true? You can’t blindly believe in the position of iPad Pro in tablets just because the overlord status of iPhone in smart phones. Now, let’s have a spec showdown to see which one is better after all.
From the spec sheet, if you want to decide a winner in processor, I think it ties for they operate using different instruction sets, and with different operating systems, both of which is the most advanced in their field. For storage, we have a clear-up win for the Surface Pro 4 with bigger storage up to 1TB. So does the display. Considering the connectivity, both iPad Pro and Surface Pro 4 have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, as you’d expect. Portability is a win in favor of the iPad Pro because the iPad Pro quotes up to 10 hours of battery life, while the Surface 4 Pro quotes up to 9 hours.
From the comparison between iPad Pro and Surface Pro 4, you maybe can’t say iPad Pro must be the better one. Of course, if you focus more on the portability, iPad Pro is no doubt the winner. No matter which tablet is your cup of tea, we can’t deny that both of them are good media players. However, from the supported format of Surface Pro and iPad previously, both of them have huge limit on video playback. For watching any video on iPad Pro or Surface Pro 4, you need a top video converter to help you. Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is strongly recommended here for its super powerful functions:
- Firstly, it can work in any encryption Blu-ray/DVD, 4K/SD/HD videos in any format.
- Secondly, it could output nearly all video and audio format you saw before, like H.265, M3U8, MPV, MKV, AVI, etc and optimized preset for Windows and iPad.
- Thirdly, video/audio parameters resetting function makes you to decide the size and resolution of the output video according to your need.
- Fourthly, built-in editor allows you to add srt/ass/ssa subtitles, trim video footage, crop unwanted area, add watermark and other features.
Free Download Top Video Converter:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
- 2 Ways to Play MOV videos on Android Tablet/Phone
- Can I play Commercial DVDs on WD TV Mini Media Player?
- Stream AVI movies to your Apple TV 4 Via Mac
- Rip DVD to iPad Air/iPad Air 2 with the Subtitles or Closed Captioning burned on Mac
- Rip Spartacus (TV series) Blu-ray & DVD to iPad Mini 3