Windows 10 is the latest Windows version, however, recently, lots of uses are looking for the way to play Blu-ray on Windows 10. They complain that Windows 10 can play DVD well, but doesn’t work on Blu-ray discs. Even though Windows 10 can support for MKV and High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC). in fact, Windows 10 still can’t support the Blu-Ray playback. How to do? Will miss the chance to play Blu-ray on Windows 10? Thankfully, you can install some media player which can play Blu-ray movies. This post introduces 3 solutions for your Blu-ray movies, hope to help you to watch Blu-ray in Windows 10 effortlessly.
Method 1: Play Blu-ray Disc on Windows 10 At Will
Are you searching for a tool which can help you to play any Blu-ray movies on Windows 10 at will? You can’t miss Bytecopy, a professional Blu-ray ripper, Converter. Easy to use, install and upgrade. You not only can install it on Windows 10, also can use it on Windows 7/8 OS platform. You can remove any Blu-ray copy protection, get any digital video formats you like: MP4, H.265, AVI, FLV, MOV, WMV, etc. Best of all, you can enjoy the video feast: SD video, HD video, 4K video, 3D video are all here, choose them for your HD media player, 3D glasses.
Can you believe that you get a perfect video editor when you are choosing this software? With build-in video editor, you can do some simple video editing, for example: Cut the video, merge the video, add subtitles to video, add watermark to video, adjust the video aspect ratio, etc. Here, your video is decided by you. More information is in this best Blu-ray ripper review.
Simple steps for converting Blu-ray o Windows 10
1. Open it with double-click, you can click “File” >”Load from disc” to load Blu-ray disc. You can also drag the Blu-ray movie to it quickly
2. Click Format button and open the output video list, you can find 200+ video formats at here. For example: You can choose the H.264 MP4 video from the Common Video or get the HD H.264 MP4 video from the HD Video.
3. Go back to the main interface and press Convert button, wait for a while, the best video files are ready for you.
When you get the converted Blu-ray videos, you can play Blu-ray on Windows Media Player directly.
Method 2: Play Blu-ray Disc on Windows 10 with VLC
When you just want to play the Blu-ray disc directly, you can choose VLC which is a powerful media player which supports playing Blu-ray movies on your Windows 10, also this software can remove some limited Blu-ray copy protection, like: AACS and BD+ DRM, but you need to add the AACS and BD+ DRM libraries and keys firstly. Following will show you how to play Blu-ray on VLC.
1. Open VLC media player and insert the Blu-ray disc by a external Blu-ray drive
2. Choose Media > Open Disc, finding your Blu-ray movie on your PC
3. Click Open and start to play Blu-ray movies on Windows with VLC.
Method 3: Play Blu-ray Disc on Windows 10 with Windows Blu-ray Player
From the name, we can know this software is a professional Blu-ray player for Windows 10. You can get the Free trial version from the Macgo Official Download Center. Windows Blu-ray Player is easy to set up, you can double click it to open the file, follow the procedures precisely to finish the installment. After you have installed this Blu-ray player, you can follow below steps and play Blu-ray movie on Windows 10.
1. After installing Windows Blu-ray Player, you can double click on it to launch the program
2. Insert the Blu-ray disc to your PC by a external Blu-ray drive
3. Click on “Open Disc” and choose the Blu-ray movie you would like to watch.
4. Then the program will load it for you automatically.
Conclusion: It’s really so easy to play Blu-ray movies on Windows 10 when you choose the right media player, you can choose VLC or a professional Blu-ray player on Windows 10. From the data collection, choosing Bytecopy is the best solution, you can get rid of the Blu-ray drive and disc forever, also playing digital video is faster than the Blu-ray disc. Good luck to you.