MakeMKV is a two-click decrypting, ripping and converting tool for DVDs and Blu-ray discs. You should pay for the software after 30-day free trial. There are still many reasons for you to get alternatives to MakeMKV. Forexample, you want to convert Blu-ray/DVD to not only MKV, but also other popular file formats; you want to preview the videos before the conversion; or you want to adjust the video parameters to make this file more fit in your devices or media players. MakeMKV can not get the job done, so some users seek for MakeMKV alternatives on the Internet. To save your precious time and energy, the following article has reviewed the top 5 alternatives to MakeMKV, just read on.
Top 5 Alternatives to MakeMKV Reviews
Pavtube BDMagic is able to convert 2D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray and standard DVD to SD, High-Definition formats or even create 3D videos with excellent video/audio quality in fast conversion speed. It can output various video and audio formats, like m3u8, H.265/HEVC, MKV, MP4, MOV, DivX, AVI, MP3, FLAC, etc so you can make a duplicate copy for your video collection, or share movies on numbers of popular media players. Compared with other products, it has the powerful functions as follows:
1.This Blu-ray Ripper could rip Blu-rays and DVDs to popular audio and video formats for you to enjoy the movie on PC and wide screen TV. Support output to PS3, Apple TV, WD TV player, Xbox, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Galaxy Tab, Nexus, etc.
2. The additional Full Disk Copy facility enables you to backup the whole contents from Blu-ray disc and DVD with original HD quality and directly copy format allows saving 100% intact M2TS/VOB main movie from Blu-ray/DVD Disc.
3. The app supports CUDA acceleration in the availability of NVIDIA CUDA graphics card and adopts a redesigned GUI (Graphical User Interface), which is more user-friendly and in-style.
4. More than 200 formats listed to ensure you can get the desired video and audio types, like m3u8, H.265/HEVC, AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, MPEG, MOV, MKV, RMVB, FLAC, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, M4A, etc.
5. Rip latest 2D/3D Blu-ray and DVD to 3D videos with ultrafast speed for true theater entertainment at home.
6. You are free to customize BD/DVD Videos including trimming, cropping, adding watermarks and inserting subtitles.
7. You can adjust profile parameters, rename and save it for easy access to next conversion.
8. Support latest Blu-ray/DVD discs.
Leawo Blu-ray Ripper is a simple yet comprehensive software on the market today which is within reach for anyone who hopes to take advantage of it. It is specially designed for ripping Blu-ray/DVD discs to different HD and popular common video formats such as M2TS, AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, MPEG, MOV, MKV, RMVB, etc. At the same time, it is packed with many carefully chosen features for meeting with the users’ individual requirements seamlessly.
Pavtube ByteCopy is a powerful program with the ability of backing up Blu-ray/DVD collection to multi-track MKV, ripping BD/DVD movies to MP4 and MOV with multiple audio streams, and converting BD/DVD from hard discs to virtually any popular video and audio format like m3u8, H.265, MKV, etc. so that you can freely watch movies on mobile devices, 3D TVs, PSP, PS4, PS3, Plex, WDTV Live, Roku 3 and more devices. Here are main features(review):
1.Various output presets.
Pavtube ByteCopy supports converting BD/DVD to virtually any popular video and audio format so that you can freely watch movies on Apple iOS devices, Android OS devices, Windows RT/Pro devices, HDTV, 3D TVs, PSP, PS4, PS3, Plex, WDTV Live, Roku 3 and more devices. In recent update, ByteCopy can support ripping Blu-ray/DVD movie to m3u8 and H.265/HEVC MP4 for better movie experience.
2. Lossless/uncompressed MKV option and multiple soft audio tracks & subtitles.
ByteCopy offers a lossless MKV option in output list, which means you’ll get a real uncompressed MKV file without any quality loss on big screen. It also offers multi-track MP4/MOV/AVI presets with multiple audio streams and removable subtitles, so you can free switch, turn on/off during playback.
3. Additional editing functions
This multi-track Blu-ray/DVD converter can be considered as a user-friendly movie editing tool with the professional functions to trim, crop, merge, insert subtitles, export srt/ass/ssa subtitles, add video effects in the target movie.
4. Copy Blu-ray/DVD with 1:1 Quality and protection removed.
TDMore offers a suite of four programs to copy and convert your DVDs and Blu-rays that together provide everything you need to backup and digitize your physical media library.
For those of you deciding that you will be watching more things on the go in the future, then TDMore Blu-ray Converter is easy-to-use tool that allows you to convert your Blu-rays into a file format of your choice for playback on any device you own.
- Simple interface
- Straightforward options
- Full selection of file formats
- Blu-rays do take up A LOT of space at high-quality
- Converting for PC use may require some knowledge of file formats
DVDFab is divided into four modules: Copy, Ripper, Converter and Creator. You can buy them separately or as a suite. It may take you a while to explore and master all the tools and features DVDFab has to offer, but once you do, you’ll find it easy, intuitive and useful for all your DVD needs. After installed DVDFab, it requires a system restart in order to function properly. Although DVDFab is a little expensive, it is a very famous MakeMKV alternative.
Conclusion: The best MakeMKV alternative allows you to copy/convert commercial Blu-ray/DVD to not only MKV, but also other popular file formats, device or program preset profile formats with all the suitable parameters settings. In addition, you can preview the Blu-ray/DVD to decide which title, subtitle languages or audio streams you want to convert or preserve. The best MakeMKV also has rich video editing functions, subtitle and audio conversion selections for you. You can choose your ideal MakeMKV alternative according to the review.
Any Product-related firstname.lastname@example.org