If you like the social apps, like the YouTube, Vevo, Vimeo, etc, you may know the FLV video well which is a popular video format and can be easily called a standard format for online video streaming and found on such well-known video sharing sites. When you download the videos, how do you play the FLV videos? Most users like to use the FLV video converter which can convert the FLV video to other popular video formats, like the MP4, AVI, MOV, etc, some users like to install the professional FLV media player which is designed for FLV videos, here, we will tell you the top 3 best FLV media players for you.
Benefit: Best FLV Video Converter
Before the body, we want to recommend you one powerful FLV video converter: Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, user-friendly interface, easy to use, install. You can enjoy these features:
- Support the Windows and Mac OS well, including the Windows 10 and macOS High Sierra.
- You can load common 2D videos, 3D videos, 4K videos, DVD and Blu-ray movies to it.
- 300+ video formats are here, choose one you need: H.264, MP4, MOV, MKV, VOB, WMV, MPG, Tivo, AVI, Divx, M4V, QT, FLV, etc.
- Simple video editor: Cut the video, trim the video, add subtitles to video, replace music in video, adjust video background color and brightness, etc.
- Support the GPU acceleration, 30x faster video conversion than other common FLV video conversion.
Top 1 FLV Media Player – VLC Media Player
As well known to all, VLC is an excellent video player which is capable of playing a great deal of video formats including FLV, SWF, WebM. The software is free and offers dozens of useful features, such as watching movies with overlaid subtitles, streaming online media, screen recording, etc. You may speed up or slow down the playback, zoom the video and even make some correction for better watching.
- Transforming to different angles
- Video Sharpness effect
- Basic Image Adjustments
- Extravagant Video Effects
- Add a bit fun with Puzzle Game
Top 2 FLV Media Player – KMPlayer
K-Multimedia Player is a media player for Windows which can play a large number of formats including VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, FLV and QuickTime, etc. KMPlayer handles both audio and video, and supports a wide range of different formats, you can have a try.
- Highly customizable
- Light on resources
- Supports many audio and video formats
Top 3 FLV Media Player – MX Player
MX Player is the one which is loved and used by most users. It is compatible with almost all sorts/types of video formats like AVI, FLV, MP4, MPEG, and many more. The user-friendly UI, easy-to-use interface and the ability to run videos of almost all sorts and media formats (Plus, it is free of cost!) makes it popular among people.
- Supports Super HD Video Playing
- Multi-core Decoding
- Super Clean and Good Looking
- Plays All Type of Media Files
There are also other excellent FLV media player, we just collect the top 3 best FLV media player for you. You can select one for FLV video playback. You also can convert the FLV to your media player supported video formats. By the way, if you can’t play other videos, the FLV video converter is the best option, you can convert the video to video smoothly. Choose one and enjoy the videos.