It is a headache for iOS users that iPad and iPhone can’t be inserted a microSD Card to expend storage space, especially for those who love to watch movies on iPad and iPhone. Fortunately, some SSD have integrated Wi-Fi that can make you enjoy media on iOS devices wirelessly via SSD. Toshiba Canvio AeroMobile Wireless SSD is exactly ideal one SSD for iPhone and iPad streaming media via Wi-Fi. Its huge storage even can hold many DVD movies for iPhone and iPad streaming.
Toshiba’s Canvio AeroMobile portable Wi-Fi media streamer delivered 128GB of storage where its platter-based competitors offer 500GB, 1TB, or more. It’s outfitted with an SD card slot, so you can augment its internal storage, as well as play media on iPhone and iPad you’ve stored on SD cards. This huge storage allows you put plenty of DVD movies for iPhone and iPad streaming. Of course, the premise is that you have changed DVD to iPhone/iPad playable format.
As we all know, iOS devices only can read .mp4 .mov .m4v video. So if you want to play DVD on iPhone/iPad via Toshiba Canvio AeroMobile Wireless SSD, you should convert DVD to .mp4 .mov .m4v in advance.
Pavtube ByteCopy is stronly recommened here to rip DVD to iPad/iPhone readable video formats with No.1 fast ripping speed while removing all copy protection in commercial DVD discs. This means you can rip any hottest DVD to iPad Pro, iPad Air and iPad Mini, iPhone 7, iPhone 6S, etc supported video smoothly, such as DVD The martian, Revenant, The Spectre 007 and other DVD movies you like. This DVD to iPad/iPhone converter offers iPad and iPhone preset for those we don’t know how to adjust settings to get better media antertainment on iPhone/iPad via Toshiba Canvio AeroMobile Wireless SSD. It has many other functions, learn more about ByteCopy, please read ByteCopy review.
How to Copy DVD to Toshiba Canvio AeroMobile Wireless SSD for iPad/iPhone?
Step 1: Load DVD movies
Launch the best DVD to iPad Converter, click the “DVD disc” icon to navigate the videos. You can also add ISO file, IFO file or DVD folder. Press the selected main title you can preview the whole DVD movies on the preview window on the right, which works like a media player.
Step 2. Choose the output format for iPad/iPhone
Click on “Format” box, a list will appear, you can easily find the “iPad” category, to enjoy DVD files on iPad with 1080p image quality, you are suggested to choose “iPad > iPad Full HD Video H.264(*.mp4)” format for output format. For iPhone streaming, you can choose format form "iPhone" category. Normally, MP4 format from "Common Video" and "HD Video" aare supported by all iPad and iPhone models.
You can configure the output video parameters by clicking Settings. For iPad readable MP4 videos, you can just resolution, codec, frame rate, etc. For example, iPad Pro resolution is 2732 x 2048, so you can adjust video size to larger, but no larger than 2732 x 2048.
Step 4. Start DVD to iPad/iPhone conversion
Start the conversion by clicking on the green arrow start conversion button on the interface of this converter. After it completes, click the “Open” button on program interface to locate the created MP4 file.
Setting Up Your Toshiba Canvio AeroMobile Wireless SSD
Step 1: Charge Your Device
• Connect your device to the AC adapter and plug it into a power source.
• When connected, the battery will start blinking.
• When the light goes off, the device is fully charged and ready to use.
Step 2: Load Content
• Make sure the device is powered off before you attach it to your computer.
• To attach it, connect one end of the USB cord to your device and plug the other
end into your computer.
• Once connected, the Canvio AeroMobile Wireless SSD will be identified
as a Toshiba EXTERNAL drive (either in "My Computer" on a PC, or in "Finder"
on a Mac®).
• PC Users: Navigate to find the pictures, videos or music you want to add
to your Canvio AeroMobile Wireless SSD. Drag and drop your content to the
default user folder.
• Mac® Users: Navigate to the Mac® driver folder and install the free NTFS for Mac
driver. After installing the driver, you can now quickly drag and drop your files.
Step 3: Install the "Wireless SSD for Toshiba App" for Your iPhone®, iPad®
• Apple® device users: Download the app from the iTunes® store.
• Android™ device users: Download the app from Google Play™.
• Once inside the app store, search the applications for "Wireless SSD"
and select download.
Step 4: Turn on Your Canvio AeroMobile Wireless SSD
• Press and hold the power button for two seconds.
The green power indicator will illuminate.
• When the blue wireless light is solid, your device is ready to go.
Step 5: Connect Your Mobile Device to Your Wireless Network
• Access the wireless settings on your mobile device.
• Find and connect the network that reads TOSHIB WSSD
(followed by four numbers).
• Enter the default password: 12345678
• You should now be connected.
• Exit the settings and tap on the Wireless SSD icon.
You’re now ready to stream your DVD MP4 videos on iPhone/iPad—all wirelessly from your Canvio AeroMobile Wireless SSD.
Toshiba Canvio AeroMobile Wireles SSD Info:
|Toshiba Canvio AeroMobile Wireles SSD|
|Drive Type||Solid-State Drive|
SD Card slot
|Battery Life||8 hours (video streaming)|
|System Requirements (PC)||PC or Mac: Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and
Windows 7; Mac OS X 10.7 and 10.8 with
included NTFS driver for Mac. Available Wireless LAN interface
|System Requirements (Mobile)||Smart phone or tablet: iOS version 5.1 to 7;
Android version 2.3 to 4.2. Available Wireless LAN interface
|Dimensions||2.5 in. x 4.8 in. x 0.49 in.|
- Rip Blu-ray to NAS for HiMedia Q5/Q10 Pro Playing with Kodi
- Play Supported/Unsupported Videos on PS4 with Plex via NAS
- Rip and Backup Family DVD to NAS for Viewing via Kodi on Samsung TV 55 inches
- How to Play DVD Ripped IFO and ISO image file on Kodi
- Copy DVD to Exteral Hard Drive For Streaming on TV/Laptop/PC